Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Technical Questions from other bloggers. Can you help?



Email inquirer number one asks:

Curious technical question. Technocrati has been showing us on the ping page as not having been updated in 24 days, yet it will pull up the current pieces. I thought this might be happening to all Blogger 2.0 accounts. Any insight?

My response:

IMHO Technorati is fucked up. Constantly. My pings are never accurate, etc. Links will appear days after I've seen the traffic come in on Statcounter. I'll post something on this this morning and see what others think.


Email inquirer number two:

Is switching from Blogger to Wordpress and is having a challenge getting a decent statcounter on the site. If a Wordpress guru wants to help with this, let me know. bluegalsblog AT gmail DOT com. I'll send on your email. Thanks.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar