Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

December Note Card Party

 It's time once again for the Note Card Party hosted by Vee.
With our spring-like temperatures here in North Carolina, I think our chances for a White Christmas are slim to none.
But, hey, a girl can dream, can't she? 


 Inside we can pretend the weather outside is frightful
as we sip hot cocoa from our snowman mugs.


 And while there might not be any of the white stuff outside,
inside we've built many snowmen.

If there is snow where you live, please think of me as the snowflakes fly.
Here in the sunny south I'll just be dreaming
While our weather may not cooperate with my dreams, I decided to create a set of note cards that would.

♫ I'm dreaming of a white Christmas ♫

Thank you, Vee, for hosting the party.
 


 



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar