Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

RECOMMENDED READING: YESTERDAY'S MEN OF TOMORROW - TODAY!


Copyright MARVEL COMICS

I acquired the above dustjacketed hardback volume the other day, and I'd be remiss in my responsibilities as a blogger of comics-related publications if I didn't heartily recommend it to you.  Simply stated, it's an absolutely thrilling read that I could barely put down (read it in two sittings), and if you haven't already made the acquaintance of this titanic tale, then run straight round to your nearest comics shop (or bookstore) and plonk your pounds on the counter in exchange for a copy.

CHRIS WESTON's art is how comics should be drawn, and MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI's story is compelling and entertaining in equal measure.  Honestly - this is the best collected edition of relatively recent material that I've read in ages. You must, you need to, add this superb contemporary comics classic to your collection immediately.  Should you currently be bereft of funds, sell your wife, your children, or even hawk your mutton for the dosh to buy this book.

Believe me, are you in for a treat!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar