Although I was travelling all this week for work, I managed to finish writing up the Bolt Action version 2.0 rules (major updates/additions).  I also managed to consolidate all of the army lists into one document that uses two pages per army list.  The army lists also now include Russians and Australians (special thank you to Spyros Staikos for the Australians).

You can download the Bolt Action Modern v2.1 rules here (updated to v3.1).

You can download the Bolt Action Modern Army Lists v2.2 here (updated to v3.1).

Here is a preview of the v2.0 rules playsheet ...







And here are all the army lists - now in a "double-sided" quick reference format ...

















I know I've got more work to do on the British vehicles ... I've just got what I own in there now ... but there are many I could add ... but this should be more than enough to get people playing.