Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Tiny Dining Room for 8


Last year, at Across the Way, I took part in a blog party where I showed four different Christmas tables. Since the next few days are very busy I decided to show those tables again here at Dewena's Window, beginning with the two tables set for eight people in our tiny dining room. It can be done!

The first was a children's table:






The second table in the dining ell is for four young people who will hopefully keep an eye on the children's table next to them!









I hope you've enjoyed looking at these Christmas tables, even if you saw them last year at Across the Way. I decided they were too much work to show only once!

I am planning a new Christmas table or two to show next week if I can only get it all done--know what I mean?



Meanwhile, tomorrow I'll show the table for four that I set in my red living room last year, and on Sunday the one that most people liked best, the pink vintage table setting in the kitchen.

Have fun, everyone, getting ready for Christmas!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar