Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Taiyeon "During the Tight Idol Producer, Diet Hard to Run Out of the Rise" (You Quiz on the Block)

Taiyeon reveals an anecdote that Diet had run away from in the past because it was too hard.In the 121st episode of TVNs entertainment You Quiz on the Block (hereinafter referred to as You Quiz), which was broadcast on September 1, eight singers from Girls Generation (Taeyeon, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Swimming, Yoona and Seo Hyun) who celebrated their 14th anniversary this year appeared in full.On this day, Taeyeon solved an anecdote that ran away from home because it was too hard during the Idol Producer.Taeyeon was worried for a while about whether he was going to give up his debut at the time, and replied, I wanted you to catch it, I did not want to put it all down.I suddenly thought of it, and then I was plumpter than my other friends, and Diet was so hard, she had to sing, and she had to be slim, and thats not good.I think it was so angry that I went home, explained the reason for the runaway.
Taiyeon reveals an anecdote that Diet had run away from in the past because it was too hard.In the 121st episode of TVNs entertainment You Quiz on the Block (hereinafter referred to as You Quiz), which was broadcast on September 1, eight singers from Girls Generation (Taeyeon, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Swimming, Yoona and Seo Hyun) who celebrated their 14th anniversary this year appeared in full.On this day, Taeyeon solved an anecdote that ran away from home because it was too hard during the Idol Producer.Taeyeon was worried for a while about whether he was going to give up his debut at the time, and replied, I wanted you to catch it, I did not want to put it all down.I suddenly thought of it, and then I was plumpter than my other friends, and Diet was so hard, she had to sing, and she had to be slim, and thats not good.I think it was so angry that I went home, explained the reason for the runaway.

Taiyeon reveals an anecdote that Diet had run away from in the past because it was too hard.

In the 121st episode of TVN's entertainment "You Quiz on the Block" (hereinafter referred to as "You Quiz"), which was broadcast on September 1, eight singers from Girls' Generation (Taeyeon, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Swimming, Yoona and Seo Hyun) who celebrated their 14th anniversary this year appeared in full.

On this day, Taeyeon solved an anecdote that ran away from home because it was too hard during the Idol Producer. Taeyeon was worried for a while about whether he was going to give up his debut at the time, and replied, "I wanted you to catch it, I did not want to put it all down."

"I suddenly thought of it, and then I was plumpter than my other friends, and Diet was so hard, she had to sing, and she had to be slim, and that's not good. I think it was so angry that I went home, "explained the reason for the runaway.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar