
The first broadcast of 'New Entrepreneur Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung' was broadcast.
In the first MBC drama "New Entrepreneur Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung" broadcasted on the 17th, the revenge of Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was drawn.
Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was kicked out of the "Sorry of Young Werther" in front of the yangban gyusu because it was not the salt novel that the yangban gyusu wanted.
Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, "Madame, where is this law? You should give me money even if you kick it out when you kick it out. I did not read the book so that my throat rested all day long. "
But the lady who promised to give money to Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, "The low is the man who is ridiculous and talkative. I do not know if I should get a Matting powder. "
Afterward, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung saved the books and went to his house; he said, "This year was a short thought. I will continue to search the bookstore and find it only with dirty and dirty books to suit your taste. "
So the landlord who heard the words of Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung appeared in the room. He resented the savage books that Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung left behind, saying, "Mrs. ", and Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung watched and laughed and laughed.

0 Yorumlar