



Han Hye-jin presented an intense fashion picture that reveals the true nature of Super Model Han Hye-jin through the fashion magazine 'Harpers Bazaar' published on the 20th. He is the back door of the 20th year Super Model down toughness that led to the praise of the field staff.
In an interview that followed the filming, Han Hye-jin made Model debut 20th Anniversary “I wrote a book alone on the 15th anniversary of debut,” said the author, “and I wrote a book on the 15th anniversary of the debut. There was a place like this in the car that was wondering if there was anything else. I feel like I have a good team. "Model is quite impactful. “I think the past is much clearer than the one that does something similar every day, so I wanted to fill the twenty years.”
I am closer to the public through entertainment, but I feel more responsible as a model. "I can not say 'I live alone', but it is fun to react to people every time I show Model Han Hye-jin episode as a professional. I think I’m going to be unfamiliar with someone now, and I’m going to say, maybe Model isn’t all I have. So, can I put my mind down a little more comfortably now? But it still seems to be going back and forth. So I think that when I become Model Han Hye-jin, I have to work harder. "
“I want to ask you, how can you not do it without hard work and not do it well? Did you do this for 20 years? I am going to do well if I do anything for 20 years. "
On the other hand, interviews with Han Hye-jin can be found in the July issue of 'Harper's Bazaar'.
/ Photo = Harper's Bazaar Korea

0 Yorumlar