South African Rapper Flabba who was allegedly killed by his girlfriend, Sindisiwe Precious Manqele was laid to rest today.
Friends, Family and fans of the rapper gathered at Alexandra Stadium, north of Johannesburg to bid farewell to the slain rapper.
The funeral was graced by City of Johannesburg Executive Mayor, Parks Tau and poet Mzwakhe Mbuli.
While the Mayor, Parks Tau said of Flabba " Your role certainly is acknowledged, your contribution to the arts is indeed acknowledged", Poet Mbuli said " The music industry is poorer today". because of the loss of Flabba.
The Holy Family School Choir took the stage after Flabba's daughter, Lesego Habedi recited a poem for him.
Meanwhile a statement from Flabba's wife of 20 years, Mpho Habedi who was separated from him at the time of his murder brought tears to the crowd that gathered at Alexandra stadium. Mpho's statement said " I was sugar and spice....... I say with pride, I don't regret a moment of our time together. I remember one day you said to me, our love is like the sun. It had set for a few hours but was going to rise" "Where there is love, there is God. I will always love you. Thank you my husband".
Flabba will be laid to rest at the West Park Cemetery where he will be buried between two prominent South African figures one of which is Jacob "Baby Jake" Matlala, South African boxer and junior flyweight champion who died in 2013 from complications related to pneumonia according to Peter Lynch, Skwatta Kamp Manager.
Flabba belonged to Hip Hop group Skwatta Kamp.
Meanwhile Flabba's alleged killer, his girlfriend Sindisiwe Precious Manqele will appear in court again on Monday, 16th March.
May Flabba's gentle soul rest in peace.


0 Yorumlar