Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

What's In My Bag: Blog Workshop Edition

On Sunday I'm going to a super fun and exciting event! I'm going to the Go Blog Social workshop here in KC! I've never been to a blog workshop before so I'm not to sure what to expect. But I do know that it'll be a fun time to learn a lot about blogging and social media, and to meet and connect with a bunch of lovely ladies! Needless to say I'm pretty excited! Today I'm going to be sharing what I'm bringing with me to GBS! 




Ballet flats// I'm wearing a reasonable heel but just in case I'm bringing a pair of flats with me. 

Odds + Ends// I always carry these things with me at all times. I'm never without: chapstick, band-aids, hand sanitizer, whatever lipstick I'm wearing, gum, oil blotting sheets, lotion and Advil. 

Water bottle// I'm sure they'll be providing refreshments throughout the day but it's always a good idea to bring along a water bottle. Gotta stay hydrated! 

iPad/Tablet// I'm taking my iPad Mini with me to take record video notes with. Plus it's a lot easier to tote around than a laptop!

Phone// Gotta have it handy to take down phone numbers and snap Instas with!

Wallet// This baby goes everywhere with me. 

Notebook + pens// I'm an old fashioned note taker, so a notebook and handy pens will be my form of notetaking! 

Planner// It's good to have for marking down event dates or any pop up opportunities! 

Business Cards// This is my first ever business card and I couldn't be happier with how they turned out! I ordered & designed mine myself, from Staples and looove them! BC are essential for networking and being able to have easy to give contact info to anyone you meet! 

Portable charger// Instead of bringing a mess of cords I'm taking my little device charger for my phone and iPad. I definitely recommend investing in one. I can't tell you how many times this has saved me from my phone almost dying at events or when I'm out! 

Camera// I'm also bringing my camera with me so I can snap pics of the event and venue for le blog! 

Tote// Run to  your nearest Target store or Target online to get this tote! It's an inspired Celine style bag and the second I saw it I knew it was coming home with me. It's chic, stylish and has plenty of space for all my stuff!


So that's everything that I'm taking with me to the workshop! I cannot wait to go and am so excited to learn a whole lot more about blogging and social media. Of course there will be a recap of the event so you can see what I did! 


Have you been to a blog workshop before? Anything else I should bring? Leave me a comment sharing! :) 



post signature


"don't just be a networker, be a connecter" 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar