Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

THE DREADFUL DIARIES : Keep on swimming

THE DREADFUL DIARIES : Eeeep!

As you know with things up in the air right now, travelling and buses have become a regular feature of my life right now. I am constantly off somewhere new and exciting each week - sometimes more then one place per week.
I'm not alone. The search to find employment is tough. No one knows what's going to happen or where they are going to be in a week's time. I find myself at a crossroads having split with my partner, finished my course, qualified and finished writing my thesis. it's hard to know where the next road in Ireland is, since everyone I know in my age group has accepted life on the dole because there simply is no work. Everyone is miserable and everyone is broke.The talk of getting people back to work and off the dole is great - but there are no jobs to speak of! I'm in the same boat, I am trying to stop moving for five minutes to stand still. Even if the person I thought I would be standing still with is gone.
So if anyone is in my position right now of being out in the scary big bad world then I salute you. Keep your head up. It ain't easy...
XOXOXOXOXOOXOX

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar