Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

SEXY MOTHER OF ONE KIM KARDASHIAN SETS OFF TO BRAZIL TO PROMOTE HER CLOTHING LINE

Hello guys,


Kim Kardashian West jets off to Brazil to promote her clothing line






The ever busy, Kim K was spotted in L.A. airport wearing a white top that showed a hint of nipple with a matching high waist pencil skirt.

 She went to Brazil to promote her K Kardashian collection at shopping malls. She said this will be the 1st mothers day she'll spend away from her daughter- North.

She said "I'm actually so sad that I'm going to be in Brazil for Mothers day, so we're doing something the day before.  I just sent out my grandmother's gift, I wrapped my mom's gift, a gift for Kourtney and I know the family's going to get together.



She said I'm going for literally one day so I had North prepare something for Kourtney and my mom"

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar