Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Look out Moscow, crazy's in town!




apparently incase anyone cared, Naomi 'the phone' campbell has moved to moscow.




"Well, I don't live here anymore," she told the Metro. "I live in Moscow now permanently and I really love life there. I'm really happy and things are just going really well. You know, I just don't know how many more catwalks I'm going to do from now on. We'll just see."




yeah right? give up modelling, the fame, the attention, the money, the glamour, the sleaze? and for what?


A couple of russian nesting dolls and a furry hat? I think not. I give it a week. (ok a month) before she's back organising fundraisers and throwing phone at assistants. and you what?


We wouldn't want it any other way! she makes our hissy fits look normal

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar