Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I have fallen in love with some shoes.....

 My friend A should be banned from my house for the sake of my paycheck!!! Every time she comes to my house or I visit her, she has some form of cool new clothing or shoes that I want. My paycheck is suffering!! She has amazing taste and always manages to find some cool brand that I have never heard of - because I'm just too slow off the mark! I always ask and she coolly refers to where she bought it and that starts an obsession with the brand for me. The last time she came down - she brought possibly the coolest shoes I had ever seen. Red with large spikes and a giant platform - these were made for myself and A - who is the only other person to rock a spike  - She told me the brand is Jeffery Campbell.
 I have fallen in love. I am seriously thinking about investing in a pair of these bad boys over the summer. These are some serious shoes. I can't decide if I want the spikes all over or the spikes on the heel. I'm thinking spikes all over. I will point out that this shoe doubles as a weapon! The spikes are lethal!

They come in a load of different colors and you can find them all here

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar