Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I am on Mission, Not Commission says Bhagwant Mann

I am on Mission, Not Commission says Bhagwant Mann

Bhagwant Mann Bhagwant Mann


Sangrur, Punjab: Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) candidate from Sangrur, Bhagwant Mann speaking on stage during campaign rallies talks about offers he has received by rival parties. Bhagwant Mann says one offered me MLA position, I asked what for? He replied “just”…then another said come to our side, join our party, I asked why?


They replied “just…” One offered me Red Light (Laal Batti), to which I replied, your Laal Batti importance stops at the border, whereas the importance given to me by the people, this runs throughout the world.Bhagwant Mann ends with saying “I’m on a mission, not commission”.




I am on Mission, Not Commission says Bhagwant Mann

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar