Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Cardi B deletes her IG and made her twitter Private following Azaelia Banks diss


Uh-oh, Cardi B has completely deleted her Instagram account after getting into a nasty social media feud with outspoken rapper Azealia Banks, who called the "Bodak Yellow" rapper some not too good names yesterday during an interview with The Breakfast Club. In addition to deleting her IG, Cardi's tweeter account is now private
Shortly before deleting her account, She replied on the shade room comments "I'm from the hood. I speak how I speak I am how I am. I did not choose to be famous people choose me! People followed me on Instagram and the people gave me a platform to introduce my talent. I never asked to be a example or a role model I don't want to change my ways because I'm famous that's why I just mind my business. This is coming from a woman that bleached her skin but want to advocate. GOODBYE. Im not apologizing or kill myself because of who I am."
Controversial rapper Azaelia Banks Called  Cardi some harsh names In a radio interview  like "illiterate, untalented rat" and "caricature of a black woman."
She continued saying "Two years ago, the conversation surrounding black women’s culture was really reaching an all-time high. There was just this really, really, really intelligent conversation going on nationally and then everything just kind of changed and then it was like Cardi B."

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar